Help a guy in need. (not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worked since I was 10.....

However, throughout the year 2006, I didn't worked at all -- I decided to "take the entire year off" as it's my last year before I graduate and then I'm working the rest of my life until I retire at the age of 23. :p

jboyJr said:
Its me jboyjr ive been having a hard life being 13 in 6th grade giteing beat up in schhol everyday.Never celebrating fun hoildays for exampel not getting a chrismas tree.Also have drug parent.My life been very hard for me all im asking is for something to make me a little happy and think that i got family /friends who care about me.What if you woke up and thought ohhyeah! its chrismas and you went downstairs and saw no tree no gifts howwould you feel?
All im asking if for a little cold cathode i would liek it because i dont have lights in my room.I dont even have a desk my computer is on the floor.:( :( Put your self in my shoes :( :( :( :( :( .All im asking is for a cathode if you dont have one left over maybe you can be very genorus and buy me one.If you would liek to donate me a cold cathode pm me or talk to me on xfire screen name jboythekid

Look at broken English! He Nigerian scammer!

Just go away with your stupid sob stories, no one wants to hear them and the only people on your side are molsen and lance.

Just leave. No ones going to buy you anything.

No one.

OK i'll buy u one,

just give me ur parents credit card number & pin & name
i'll promise i'll :twitch: send it to u through :twitch: mail

hey, while you guys are at it anyone feel like springing for a e6600 and a ds3 for me? purty pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

The General said:
And a crappy computer too. Don't forget the crappy computer part.
Wow.... :beard:

No ones going to send you anything, especially since you seem to be requesting it now. It no longer is "if someone would be so kind..." It's now "So whos the sap sending me a light?"

If your so dead set on a stupid light that does nothing, just talk to NewCents, he seems to have buckets full of money that he isnt using for anything with a purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom