Hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
Long time since i last posted on here :p I'm currently in Atlanta airport on my iPod waiting to fly back to the UK. I had this problem earlier with my itouch where instead of having the option to turn wifi on or off it just says no wifi :confused: anyone else had a problem like this ? It's back now though :)

I have enjoyed my time in the us and the food is so darn good (and cheap :D)

You were here... in the South... and didn't let me know? You, my friend, suck. ;)

Seriously, I'm only a couple of hours from Atlanta. Vernong is in Atlanta.

Well I was staying on a nice little place called hilton head island which was a nice place but a little too nice for me :p The south is a nice place much better than it is dipicted in fox cartoons :D

serious though its nice :)

You'll have to come back when you get a chance.

Hilton Head is 100% tourist crap. To truly see the South, you need to get away from the tourist stuff. Hit someplace like Savannah and see what the Old South was like, and then travel around in Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee to see how life is supposed to be. ;)

I'm glad you had a good time, though. If you get up this way you'll have to raft the Ocoee River, cruise through the Smoky Mountains, and then hit Pigeo Forge/Gatlinburg. They're tourist stuff, but they are also a lot of fun.

Hit the nail on the head. Well I enjoyed it, fits my criteria of: hot and beach :D

We hired a dodge durango for our travels to fit in with all of your big cars ;)

So how did you like tooling around in a nice SUV? Gas (petrol) was probably cheap to you as well, I'd guess. Too bad you didn't get something really nice, like an Expedition or a Navigator.

I'm glad you had a good time, Nick.

So how did you like tooling around in a nice SUV? Gas (petrol) was probably cheap to you as well, I'd guess. Too bad you didn't get something really nice, like an Expedition or a Navigator.

Or an Escalade... man.. thats my dream rig.

2007escalade.jpg

Yeah the petrol is cheap over there and your complaining about it being $4 a gallon :eek:

here its $11 :p

And the navigator is a nice car..I like the newest GMC Yukon :D

Yeah the petrol is cheap over there and your complaining about it being $4 a gallon :eek:

here its $11 :p

And the navigator is a nice car..I like the newest GMC Yukon :D

Well, when youre used to paying less than half that, yeah it sucks.

Screw those flashy SUV's. Old school Ford F150 , woohoo.

You never been in one have you?

Its more than looks, its comfort and luxury.

A navigator is a luxurious expedition which is the SUV version of the F150.

Ive been inside an Armada and a Nissan Titan as well, man theyre both extremely nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom