Hello

Venator

Hi All.

Just discovered this site, and it looks like a good little community.

Plenty of helpful exchanges, which I know I'll find useful.

I'm a self-taught computer geek. I like my tech, and like learning something new everyday.

Hello & Welcome to CF...I am also a self taught geek like you too. I love every kind of electronics.

It's nice to see new members joining our little community.welcome aboard. :cool:

I am pretty sure that there a quite a few of us here that at least started out self taught. What do you specialize in?

Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :)

Personally, its the removal of badware (Aka malicious software), so you get the idea. Spyware, trojans, adware, joke software, scareware... things like that. Programming comes second nature to me as it is sometimes required to take care of business. I also do not have a strong liking for those whom use what they know to exploit others, so there is that. :)

Oh, and as you have already noted, there really is always somthing new to learn, no matter how skilled you are.

Last edited:
malicious software removal is a good speciality. Particularly useful to many people, especially with so many individuals using what they know to exploit and harm others. Take this Sony hack - unprecedented.

Thank you.
It is my life. I started simply enough, but grue to despise those whom used the tallents that they gained/where given to them for mal reasons.

You are safe here. That I promase, (minus a bit of mod, and spammer interaction lol).

Back
Top Bottom