Hello

UK31337 said:
+1

I'm Scottish and hate Scotland and its people. Which is why I now live in Seoul :D

lol if you were trying to give me a rep then it aint showing :(
the reasons why england owns are all in the kebab thread(s) which are around somewhere :D

Brookfield said:
It is that!, my late wife & I holidayed in Sussex a lot, mainly around Chichester, but we did stay one time in east Sussex, where did you live there?

I was born in cuckfield wich as may no is south west of crawley grew up around uckfield (mid sussex) and i spent most of my adult life living in Hastings till a year ago when i moved upto carshalton in surrey .

Where abouts on the isle of whight do you live ?

sback said:
I was born in cuckfield wich as may no is south west of crawley grew up around uckfield (mid sussex) and i spent most of my adult life living in Hastings till a year ago when i moved upto carshalton in surrey .

Where abouts on the isle of wight do you live ?
Rookley about halfway between Godshill & Newport, & yes, we drove all over Sussex, east & west, seeking out the tiny tiny hamlets, & going down the mile long lanes, we absolutely loved it, a gorgeous county, sadly I can't go back, far too many memories, I guess you moved to Surrey because of your job?, we can chat more on PM, that's if you'd like to.

sback said:

Where abouts on the isle of wight do you live ?
Rookley about halfway between Godshill & Newport, & yes, we drove all over Sussex, east & west, seeking out the tiny tiny hamlets, & going down the mile long lanes, we absolutely loved it, a gorgeous county, sadly I can't go back, far too many memories, I guess you moved to Surrey because of your job?, we can chat more on PM, that's if you'd like to.

Back
Top Bottom