Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I remember Nubius as well, can't believe he's married now. I guess I was about 17 or 18 the last time I kicked the tires around here and I'm now 23 so I suppose it isn't that surprising, can't believe time flies like that...

And it is AWESOME to see that you're still around Trotter, I imagine you are still swinging the banhammer around on a regular basis? :p

Hahaha I remember Nubius as well, can't believe he's married now. I guess I was about 17 or 18 the last time I kicked the tires around here and I'm now 23 so I suppose it isn't that surprising, can't believe time flies like that...

And it is AWESOME to see that you're still around Trotter, I imagine you are still swinging the banhammer around on a regular basis? :p
24, and I'm engaged and have a baby. Time indeed does fly, sir.

Every chance I get. I try to crawl through the new members in the admin control panel once a day and nail quite a few before they even get to post. I am still of a persuasion that spammers deserve a bullet in the back of the head.

;)

And my daughter will soon be 24, and I have a granddaughter who is just over a year and a half old. The Banhammer is a papaw now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom