hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor15

Baseband Member
just thought id say hello to everyone. im 18 and have been in to computers for a while and finally have decided on building one, there looks to be a lot of people who know what they are talking about so hopefully the process of building will be easier by using info from this forum, later all

Welcome, thor15, looking forward to seeing you around the forum. I am getting ready to build my first PC too, which you can see the specs in my signature. What kind of system are you planning on building?

some kind of gaming pc, im sick of using my parents stone age pc that can tackle word processing and thats about it, lol but pretty much a computer to throw down good performance for cs and games like that.

I know how you feel. Up until last summer when I got my job, I had to use my parents' PC which was only a 233MHz processor with 64MB of RAM (it could barely run Wolfenstein, lol.) As soon as I could afford it, I bought my own PC. But the one I bought is an HP and definately not a gaming PC. I cannot upgrade my HP due to factory restrictions, so thats why I am building now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom