"Hello, you just got owned"

I have just been notified by a friend about this list. That email on the end "[edited]" is mine, and also i recognise a couple others, this is a fake list an non of us were any kind of part of this defacement. If the owner of the site would like to email me about this and speak to me privately i would be more than happy to do so: [edited] .

Regards,
Adam

it's not a fake list, it was copied directly from a screen shot of hacking tools that was displayed on the now defunct forum fazedgamerz.com
I didn't suggest that everyone on that list was involved, just the guy with the address realitymodz since that was a different address that had previously been registered by the same person.
As you've taken the time to sign up here I've removed your email address that you identified from my original post and your quoted post.

Given that there is still some "anger" over the hacking incident I've removed your personal details from your post as well. if you want to chat to the admin his user name here is JCB you should be able to find him in the member list.

Feel free to talk to him if you want more [innocent] people removed from this list. Or send me a PM with the names that need to be removed.

I've removed your name because it doesn't seem fair to have your email published if you had nothing to do with this, all you did wrong was have this guy as a friend.

Im in the same boat as dibble. I was in no way involved in this. Please remove my email [edited]. Jcb when you read this please read the pm i sent you concerning this matter. Thanks.

I've also removed your email address from the thread in all the posts it came up in.

I've forwarded the PM that you sent me to JCB so that you might talk to him.

Back
Top Bottom