Hello "Summer"

18with chills at 9 this is getting serious.This old house isn't set up for this kind of weather. I have 2 electric heaters plus propane furnace. Try and save propane.

Overnight low of 40F here. High forecast as 58F. Typical Winter for us but we generally have more rain than we've been having.

Water still Frozen yet. Temp 26 feels like 18 with light winds. But they were holl'in out there last night. House was a shak'en!! Last night was down in the teens with wind chills at 7! Now thats really cold for here!!! We may have did a record last night!! Will find out later.

Too cold for me. Stay warm.

We always carry 1 or 2 of those electric heaters in our RV since when you stay at an RV park, the site fee includes electric. Cost of running the propane heater comes out of our pocket.

Is your RV setup for winter? Does it have an enclosed underbelly and some way to heat the piping and tanks?

Our trailer doesn't have an enclosed underbelly but has heating pads attached to the tanks that can be turned on to prevent freezing. We've camped when it got down to about 9F and the water line into the RV froze but nothing else did.

Last edited:
No, I wish i had enclosed heated basement. My gray water valve is frozen and i need to dump. were at 31 degrees and the sun is out on that side of the trailer. Water came back on around 11:30 this morning.

Hey Dan , maybe you could wrap your whole RV van with bubble wrap to stay warm..:lol:

No but seriously, I'm sorry the weather is so cold there...stay safe my friend

right now it's 34 f, but it's going to drop down to 6 degrees...brrrr

Back
Top Bottom