Hello Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Hey guys,
Glad to see the site still up and kicking like usual. I've had absolutely no time to do anything lately... life is funny. I quit a couple of really good jobs in a recession thinking..…. ****, i screwed myself. But then got an offer for IT Director in Philly, PA. Needless to say, I moved right away and haven't had time for **** since.

BUT

Happy to see familiar names on here.

<3 you all,
Michael

G'day Mike. I was thinking about you a last week as some one was posting about Blair Witch Project.

How many times have you moved now in the last few years?

I've moved once since I left Seattle you crazy aussie. :) All for the better though man ... all for the better. I thought about you in Feb during one of our IT events and again in this month once I saw a Boy Scout article .. lol ... Love ya man

I miss you a lot Harper. Your voice ... everone's voice.

Havoc still has the Vent server up, Mike. You ought to hop on sometime. I've had you on my mind a lot of late.

Glad to see you back, not that I actually know who you are :p

I'm a newcomer here ;)

Mike! Good to see you around!

It's funny you moved to Philly... the "sister" office for the company I work for is in Bala Cynwyd (right next door to Philly)

Havoc still has the Vent server up, Mike. You ought to hop on sometime. I've had you on my mind a lot of late.

I think Dale kept his name in there, if not, easy enough to put him back in.

Good to see someone can get a job in this craphole economy. Congrats.

Nice to see you again Mike, have missed learning more about stuff in the networking section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom