Hello everyone

David Lindon

Golden Master
Just checking in with everyone, my road trip is going well. We've been to LA, San Francisco, Vegas and on our way to Yellowstone at the moment. Will hopefully have some pics soon. How is everyone?

Wow, sounds like fun. Coming to Chicago or New York at all? Or Motown? Come to Motown tomorrow and I'll take you for a ride in a new Camaro SS, or a Volt, or a CTS, maybe even a CTS-V, haha. Ride and Drive event tomorrow.

Ever make it to Paquito Mas? What was the highlight of LA? and what?? You still have money after Vegas?? Don't tell me you went to Vegas and didn't even gamble...

Just checking in with everyone, my road trip is going well. We've been to LA, San Francisco, Vegas and on our way to Yellowstone at the moment. Will hopefully have some pics soon. How is everyone?
Hi

I saw your pics on facebook, Looks like your having a great time. Keep them pics comming

I'm fine thanks and glad to hear that your trip is going well! Be sure to share some pictures if you want with us when you are finished with it to show us what were the views like on your trip :)

Back
Top Bottom