Hello everyone Building a PC for the first time and need HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought all my parts today hope it get them before fri 3-cheers. Gonna be playing FFxiv and warhammer II so looking for peeps to play with. Of course i am a noob also. sigh lol

ok getting nervous hopefully i get all the parts tomorrow, couple more random questions for people out there if you dont mind.
First one i plan on having this PC in my basement and on average it is about 55 degrees is that gonna be a good thing or bad for my pc?
Second is does it really matter to have a second HD to keep your OS on or is it fine to just partition the 1TB and go that way?
The last question is I want to learn Python what do you all recommend for me to look at or study?
Thanx again everyone and hopefully i can slowly crawl away from my noobness...

Celcius or Fahrenheit, I'm assuming celcius because farenheit would be way too cold. But nah, the fans inside the case will keep heat out.

I'm not sure on partitioning the hard drive, but really having your OS on the same drive is no problem, not that slow.

Celcius or Fahrenheit, I'm assuming celcius because farenheit would be way too cold. But nah, the fans inside the case will keep heat out.

I'm not sure on partitioning the hard drive, but really having your OS on the same drive is no problem, not that slow.

no, Fahrenheit seems right. :p and as long as you can type with mittens on, it is better for the computer.

lol yeah at times i feel like i should have mittens on(aka kitten mittens if anyone watching always sunny lmao), and yes it is Fahrenheit
thanx again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom