Hello Everybody

jaxjaxon

Solid State Member
I have been on this planet for 66 1/2 orbits. I consider myself just a human nothing else. I want to see this Planet and its creatures advance and prosper. I grew up in Maryland, College Park mostly when to rallys and marches for many different causes. I have been to alot of concerts, music festivals, Bar Acts and Coffee Houses, Jazz Clubs, Night Clubs and Road Houses dont forget Get Togethers. Traveled all over the USA by many different means of transportation. First Started useing computers when the Mac + came out and have used many different models and operating systems. I am now retired living in California.

Well met, Jax. I've been aboard this mudball just over 52 trips around Sol. I grew up in SE Tennessee in the shadows of the Smoky Mountains and am still here, two house in front of the one I grew up in. I've held a rather diverse set of jobs over the years but never really got into the music scene once I left high school band. I travel quite a bit of the south-east with my job, but I mainly stay to SE TN and the Atlanta area. Oh, and I have been here on the forums for 15+ years.

Welcome Jax. There's a few of us here that have also been around the sun 60 + times.

I used to travel all over the US for my job as an automation consultant but don't travel much nowadays.

I'm also retired and living in Calif. What part of Calif are you in? I'm close to Sacramento.

Welcome Jax. There's a few of us here that have also been around the sun 60 + times.

I used to travel all over the US for my job as an automation consultant but don't travel much nowadays.

I'm also retired and living in Calif. What part of Calif are you in? I'm close to Sacramento.
I like how this forum is a little more relaxed then others, for example, i got banned from another forum for asking a question similar to that one! (Admins [spit]) (although i don't mind staff members, trotter :) )

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

I live in the central coast of C.A. near where Diablo Canyon is. I lived in other areas of California and liked this area the most so its where I moved just before retiring. Not much crime, laid back not alot of Bigotry. very few gangs. No large motorcycle groups and the county has a low covid rate.

Back
Top Bottom