Hello and a question

Fruitymaths

Beta member
I plan on getting a proper computer in about a year but for now I need to learn about computers as much as I can so that when I have a computer I know how to use it properly.

Iv already bought myself ECDL an online learning program but it only works online so when Im travelling around its useless.

I want to find out if I can archive the entire Program but I tried asking that on another forum and got muted and the thread deleted ... Is it because its linked to piracy and what not?

Well heres the thread I posted on the other Forum

-This is what the site looks like when you haven't purchased http://ecdl.bitmedia.cc/static/ecdl/de/startpage.ihtml
1 This is what it looks like on my registered screen Imgur
2 This is what it looks like when I click on Computer-Grundlagen (Windows 7) Imgur
3 This is what it looks like when I click on IT Grundlagen Imgur
4 This is what it looks like when I click on Starte Computer-Grundlagen (Windows 7) Imgur
Clicking on Starte Computer-Grundlagen (Windows 7) automatically opened up a new separate page, here's another clearer shot of that page: Imgur So I'm trying to archive an E-learning course that I have purchased. Help will be much appreciated.

Welcome aboard Fruitymaths. :)

What is your intended uses for a computer? That will narrow it down a bit. There's different builds that's catered to specific uses.

I build my own so for my purposes I built my system for normal browsing, a little gaming and watching videos. Since I intend to keep it for years I've built mine with a business grade motherboard, an enterprise hard drive, 8 gigs of memory and a decent video card. Of course the most important, a good power supply.

Ask away about whatever you need and don't be a stranger. :)

I see. I believe it depends on the bank that you work at as they have specialize software tailored to the bank but basic skills like Quicken, Excel and the like are what gets you in the door.

Maybe a course in business computing?

I want all necessary skills required for working in a bank.

I see. I believe it depends on the bank that you work at as they have specialize software tailored to the bank but basic skills like Quicken, Excel and the like are what gets you in the door.

Maybe a course in business computing?

I'd also check places such as your local library to see if they offer any kind of courses that show you the basics.

Welcome! :)
How long have you been using the internet? If you can use a mouse and keyboard, and understand how to open a program then you should not have an issue.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Welcome aboard Fruitymaths. :)

What is your intended uses for a computer? That will narrow it down a bit. There's different builds that's catered to specific uses.

I build my own so for my purposes I built my system for normal browsing, a little gaming and watching videos. Since I intend to keep it for years I've built mine with a business grade motherboard, an enterprise hard drive, 8 gigs of memory and a decent video card. Of course the most important, a good power supply.

Ask away about whatever you need and don't be a stranger. :)
Ok, you beat me to it. Still, mines shorter! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom