Helicopter crash

Nik00117 said:
Very true, excellent point! I agree 100%, we have captured and taken care of people who have hurt their own country and many people are thankful the US has stepped in.

Yea, well thats what Americans like to believe including myself. However did you ever wonder maybe what they are going though right now, made saddam look like an angel.

Iran is being more blunt in their efforts to supply arms to mitlias in Iraq (can't say we were much different with Iraq aganist Iran.

Either way that'll slow down a bit, read a article air force is going start patrolling the border, anything that looks bad gets blown up.
England was involved in supplying arms to Iraq, way before the war, including pipe for Sadaam's giant gun which was 100's of feet long.

That things a beast,
02_supergun.jpg

The US supplied iraq with there aircraft to!

What you doing up so early maurice! It saturday, the lie in day!

99nasha said:
That things a beast, what you doing up so early maurice! It saturday, the lie in day!
I only manage five or six hours sleep these days, I'm online to CF by 7am or just after, every single morning, being retired, I'd love a lie-in, but I just can't, at 6am, I'm sitting up in bed, watching TV, not only that, but I wake up at about 3am, sit up, have a cup of tea, & watch The Mint for an hour, god, getting old has it's drawbacks, believe me!

bedtime2.gif

Back
Top Bottom