Heh.. the next few days are gunna suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. My migraine is nothing to do with it. Turns out, she didn't even have the illness her mate did, pure coincidence.

Instead the hospital beleived she had Appendicitus, so they took her in, 4 hours later the came out from the opperation where they revealed she had 'Pelvic Inflamatory Disease' her uterus and falopian tubes are already screwed, so she can never have kids and sex for her will be very painfull.

What a **** day. My family are obviously very upset by it, and whats worse is the fact she's to drugged up to know whats up, as far as she's concerned her appendicitus is all gone, happy as larry.

My parents are still at the friggin hospital.. to emotional to even drive home, understandable i guess. So will my sister be, she's only just turned 18. ****ing great what life does to people.

Sorry about my language, but i don't really care at this point in time.

man im really sorry, pass on condolences on my part. That really sucks...really young for something like this to happen to her...

Things can only get better from this point on, I know she must be really really annoyed, mad and scared right now but if you an her family rally round her and give her as much support as she needs she will come through it. And as others have said medical science progresses faster an with better results each and every day and women's health is getting lots and lots interest and money thrown at it so things might not be as bad as they seem right now.

Just let her know that you are going to be there for her and help her recover.

Things can only get better from this point on, I know she must be really really annoyed, mad and scared right now but if you an her family rally round her and give her as much support as she needs she will come through it. And as others have said medical science progresses faster an with better results each and every day and women's health is getting lots and lots interest and money thrown at it so things might not be as bad as they seem right now.

Just let her know that you are going to be there for her and help her recover.

A few years back when i had just had my operation, i could not stand up straight , had to walk with my back perpendicular to my legs, couldn't do it by myself for the first while, but i could not let them help me all the time. i could not use a wheel chair because i wouldn't recover. The only way for me to recover was to try to stand up straight, to walk. That was not easy when that much pain is involved in doing so. Every day falling over from trying the walk by myself, not being able to lay down properly, not being able to bath by yourself, having to struggle to recover and get thew it. The only thing that stopped me from giving up on it was because of the support of my friends, and especially my family. Things like this really make you want to give up on things, to not go on. You think it's just not going to get any easier, only harder...Give her the support she needs, and then give her more. I can't stress enough how much support helps. She will probably try to hide it, but she will be struggling threw it. Using things as examples help also, like people get threw these things, and this has been gotten threw...that makes you think you can also. Also like said, our medical advancements are getting pretty amazing, you never know what can happen in even a day with our understanding of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom