heh spam or wot

dodmasta

BSOD
hi
i got this email today, lol read it, its something that im REALLY going to believe not. its funny though the way they put it, ill reply with my details see what they say then.lol.

Email said:
Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I AM A SECRETARY OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR ADB BANK HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.6)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply,i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.

Best Regard.

Mr.Kamal Alia.

Yeah, if you reply the spammers know you read and respond to your mail and will hammer you. Delete!

If you don't care about spam or if you have a really good mail filter, just respond and pretend to be interested, then get to the final place where he says "OK SO WHATS UR CREDIT CARD", then give him fake numbers so you have wasted as much of his time as he did to you.

Plus its funny

dodmasta said:
hi
i got this email today, lol read it, its something that im REALLY going to believe not. its funny though the way they put it, ill reply with my details see what they say then.lol.
I used to get these all the time, then they suddenly stopped, don't reply whatever you do, just bin it.

DackOfDoom said:
If you don't care about spam or if you have a really good mail filter, just respond and pretend to be interested, then get to the final place where he says "OK SO WHATS UR CREDIT CARD", then give him fake numbers so you have wasted as much of his time as he did to you.

Plus its funny
Waste of time, do as I told dodmasta.

Back
Top Bottom