Heh, check out my new gamepad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

While I was searching for a USB LED mod that I saw once, I stumbled across a mod in which you make an Xbox controller PC-useable.

It's very easy to do.

All you have to do is tear up an old USB cable, cut/splice all the wires in both cords, and then solder them all togethor. The xbox controller will have a yellow wire, which you don't need, so just leave it alone. It's as easy as matching colors and soldering wires.. lol.

http://www.redcl0ud.com/files/XBCDv107.exe that's the driver if anyone is interested in doing this.

It has functions fully, and every button works as it should. You can even have rumble support.

Have you tried it out yet? I think I have heard of this before, but I've never really gone and tried it or heard of anyone doing it:D

Yeah I tried it on BF2, trying to fly the helicopters and jets. It's insanely hard, so I think I'll stick with my joystick. I was just trying it for the **** of it, because I have like 5 xbox controllers and no xbox.

I heard about that. Last week I bought an Xbox 360 controller since lately I've been playing a lot of ROMs. It works great so far.

Edit: We have the same Flexiglow X-Raider mousepad. Are your lights consistantly strong without any flashing? Mine has been acting strange lately and I'm thinking of RMAing it.

NathanM said:
I heard about that. Last week I bought an Xbox 360 controller since lately I've been playing a lot of ROMs. It works great so far.

Edit: We have the same Flexiglow X-Raider mousepad. Are your lights consistantly strong without any flashing? Mine has been acting strange lately and I'm thinking of RMAing it.

They don't flash, but I think it's getting dimmer.

For some reason the flashing has subsided for the last two days. It's only flashed a couple of times. However, two sides, on max brightness, are the bright lime green, and the other two are more of a lighter aqua green, I guess due to the lights not shining at their full strength. But I'm glad most of the flashing is gone. It might have had something to do with the USB connection.

I think my problem is I leave it on like 24/7. It stays on even if the computer isn't on. I gotta remember to turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom