Heavy Weight BB Pellets (6MM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I am currently using 0.12G High Grade SMK BB Pellets (6MM) on my Walther P99 Spring Action 0.5J BB gun. I have ran out of pellets, and was thinking f Buying a bag of 5000 Premium grade BB pellets, but i was wondering what advantge 0.20 Gram BB pellets Have over my current 0.12 Gram BB pellets ?

i would like to know the following:

Will the pellet fire further/shorter distance than lightweight ?
Will it 'Hurt' more if im hit by one ?
Are they more accurate ?
Do they fire at a higher speed ?

And what do you reccomend, Lightweight or Heavyweight BB's for my Single Shot 0.5J Walther P99 BB Gun (Spring) ?

Thanks Alot.

Me, I think they would fire further, hit harder, I don't think cross winds and the such would affect a heavier round as much, I don't think they are going to travel faster though.

1. It will fire a shorter distance

2. Yes it will hurt more but only at closer range

3. Yes they will be more accurate since it take's wind etc to have more of an effect on it.

4. No,Since they are heavier it will effect the speed.

5. Depend's on what you are using it for.

I use it for annoying my parents :p. Shooting Glass's :). Shooting holes through Coke cans in the cupboard at about 3 meters away (Only about 1/10 times will my lightweights go through) Shooting my sister if she annoys me lol. Making Holes in fruit, shooting CD's, making hole's in boxes. Killing Toy Soldiers. A day in the life of a 14 Year old :).

Thanks.

christmas_story.jpg

You'll shoot your eye out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom