Heatware, the attempt?

Do you normally reformat a new computer when you get it?

• Yes, I don't want all that crap on my new computer!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It doesn't bother me!

• Buy, what is this buy you speak of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY_GaMeR_07

Daemon Poster
8) It is recommended that all buyers/sellers/traders join HeatWare in order to establish and use a rating system. Read their TOS. Please note the following:

* TF members, as buyers/sellers/traders should list the link to their HeatWare account in their sig.
* Neither Tech-Forums.net nor Tech-Heaven.com are responsible for use or misuse of the heatware rating system.
* Tech-Forums.net and Tech-Heaven.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of users ratings.
* Again, Sellers/Buyers/Shoppers beware of those members not using the HeatWare rating system, or those that have bad ratings.

heatware is a online feedback site.

We had "Member Feedback" that was started by myself. :D

Everyone enjoyed that, and I changed it a couple of times to make the mods happy. :confused:

Easy, Quick and to the point it was. ;)

Then we have mods saying:
I dunno if this will be a sticky (legal questions), but we are trying to find a way to make the B/S/T forum a better, safer place.
and other stuff, not supporting it.

The main problem was the "negitives" which i removed when I was informed.

I absoultly think there is no problems with it. It helped people, people were all kind, and it had no problems, that was till it was locked and we have now been forced to use "heatware" when all we would have to do is look at a topic.... :mad:

Well... I completely support the members feedback thread. With it its much more convenient just clickin on a sticky and stops all the noobs from randomly posting negative feedback on your acccount that you didnt deserve. The members feedback gave possitive feedback about members from members. There shouldnt be any real issues with the negatives taken out. It just shows the buyer should be ware of people not on there because that person is not familier with the forum or has had bad experience swith other members. Also most people dont ahve a heatware membership. As said before its very inconvienent to have to go sign up, do deals, have them rate you, and then hope for no random people spamming your account with bad reviews. I hope you guys reconcider this cuz i dont think the heatware will end up being a wide spread thing. Anyways... thats just my outlook on it. Hope you guys reconcider.

Whether it was supported or not, there were too many people acting immature to make it viable.

Also most people dont ahve a heatware membership. As said before its very inconvienent to have to go sign up, do deals, have them rate you, and then hope for no random people spamming your account with bad reviews.

Those who don't have one can get one... they are free, ya know.

There is no maore danger of someone spamming your account with negatve feedback than there is of someone doing the same one TF.

I'm sorry if feelings were hurt because the feedback thread wasn't stickied. The option of making an oficial one was kicked around, but the moderating of something like that would be a gargantuan task.

Using Heatware is painless, and works the same as feedback on eBay. Post a link to your Heatwave stats when you post something for sale, or put a link in your sig. If you ahve feedback on eBay, post a link to that as well.

The point is that different options were looked at and weighed, and the Heatwave one was something that can work without having to have multiple babysitters watching over it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom