Heat Issues... again

malakian88

Baseband Member
Hello, this is like my 5 millionth post on a forum about my heat problems. I've tried just about everything to cool my processor down, but its just too hot. Right now, with my Thermaltake Venus 12 On Max (5500RPM), my CPU is ilding between 44C and 46C, it maxes out at about 53 - 54C and I've even seen spikes at 57C, which is frightening lol. I have replaced my stock thermal paste with Artic Silver 5 and applied it very well. I have an 80mm intake in the front of my case, an 80mm intake on the side panel (somewhat close to the back) and an 80mm outake at the back. Also, My PSU doubles as a 120mm outake (on the underside of my PSU).

Also, another heat related question... whats the max temp my CPU can handle? I've been told, (by two very reliable sources) to very different temperatures.

I have been considering modding my case (with the help from my uncle, cuz i'm slightly retarded :p ) and adding a 120mm intake somewhere, i'm just not sure where, maybe some of you could give me some tips... I'll add a link to pictures of my case soon.

My computer specs are in my sig. If you need any more details just ask.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom