Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

superman22x

Golden Master
I heard something about a radioactive belt around the earth or something, that it would take a 6ft barrier of lead to get through...
Has anyone heard this part before? I've heard the whole thing about the flag waving in no wind, but I also heard today, that was because there was wires in the flag.

But has anyone heard about the radioactivity thing?

nope
sounds like a complete load off b**shit
and its pretty insulting to the people who put all this hard work and effort into getting people to the moon
my anger is not at u just so u no
but the people who make up stuff
like that bush was behind 9/11
that is a horrible thing to say about your country and the poor men and wemon dieing in iraq to make our world safe 4 us

I'm waiting for someone to disprove the Loose Change and Moon Hoax videos, then I'll believe. Hahaaaa

I heard something about a radioactive belt around the earth or something, that it would take a 6ft barrier of lead to get through...
Has anyone heard this part before? I've heard the whole thing about the flag waving in no wind, but I also heard today, that was because there was wires in the flag.

But has anyone heard about the radioactivity thing?

radioactive belt around the earth...?
Maybe solar wind? Though in that case your describtion would be pretty akward since solar wind is pretty much everywhere, except on some planets since the magnetic field (like the earths magnetic field) protects the planet.

Also solar flares, which create radiation too. Again, they come from the sun but the earths magnetic field protects us from the effects.

So there definitely is a lot of radiation in space, but that doesn't mean that people couldn't spend short amounts of time there. For any long term space stations etc they probably have to think about radiation but for a single space walk? Well they probably think about radiation too but we all know that going to space without being incased in a 6ft thick lead sphere is indeed possible.

nope
sounds like a complete load off b**shit
and its pretty insulting to the people who put all this hard work and effort into getting people to the moon
my anger is not at u just so u no
but the people who make up stuff
like that bush was behind 9/11
that is a horrible thing to say about your country and the poor men and wemon dieing in iraq to make our world safe 4 us

dont get me started on that, Loose Change !!!!

I believe they went to the moon, I had just never heard about this radioactive thing. Maybe she meant the magnetic field? It's her dad that doesnt believe in it, not her though, so she may have gotten the facts wrong.

What I don't get, is why people wouldn't want to believe it.
I twas a huge stepping stone, and people should be proud of it
Are there people out there, litterally trying to disprove everything?

But saying that, it hasn't been done since, and it was a while back. But I guess once you've been on the moon, the check box can be ticked, and they can move onto Jupiter (they'd fall through it :p), so if you ever see a report of that happening, run.

Well, what would be the point of going to the moon again? lol, just rocks and sand.

then I guess you are happy to hear that your government is spending millions.. well probably billions of dollars on just rocks and sand. :)

But to be honest there is some interesting research to be done. Your rocks and sand might turn out to be some kind of super-leet material that we have never seen before. (obviously not the one on the surface, that we would have discovered already) If you look at the earth you think "ohh well.. just sand, mud and that kinda stuff" and then when you drill a bit deeper you get all kinds of metals, oil, diamonds etc. I just love space exploration. :D

btw, just heard that ESA (and no, I don't mean the guy whose username is esa) is looking for 4 new astronauts. Applicants can be from any country which is a part of ESA. So if you are from one and have a university degree you better start applying! :D

I find this whole moon hoax thing to be complete BS. With everything that happens you will always have non believers and people who will want to challenge it, because thats what they do. That doesn't change the fact that we put a man on the moon. I believe that the moon landing happened, but as for 9/11.....I'm not exactly sure. I saw the video loose change and there are some really good points made in the video, and some things don't add up with what the government is telling us.

Back
Top Bottom