Health Freaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop drinking things that contain high fructose corn syrup. try to cut out anything with extra/excessive sugar. it may be hard at first, but you'll get used to it.

stop drinking things that contain high fructose corn syrup. try to cut out anything with extra/excessive sugar. it may be hard at first, but you'll get used to it.

so, your saying cantaloupe and juice isnt good, sense it has excessive sugar...

Fruit sugar is different than processed white sugar.

Also, Juice has excess useless sugar. Eat the real fruit instead.

One or two 'fruits' a day max, accompanied by some vegetables.

so, your saying cantaloupe and juice isnt good, sense it has excessive sugar...

Juice is generally not to good. Unless its 100% fruit juice. And even then you should limit your intake of it. Fruits are good to eat but should also be limited. With my diet i eat 3 servings per day.

I will stand by the "MOST" don't know thing...hehe after reading some posts

Maybe I'll explain why and people can refer to it...but...lazy

but the idea is...I'm a vegetarian but don't knock people who eat any kinds of stuff I don't eat...still confusing? probably :D

well, with my goal and eating healthy and cutting out the fast food, keep in mind i'm not working at the moment. so i wont be constantly moving but i will do cardio everyday.. could you see someone like me loseing 10-20 pounds in a month or two...

that's some good hardware for an unemployed person :p
but to be healthy your target should only be .25 to a max of 1lb a week of fat loss.

people like to rush too much, but imagine 52 weeks...if you do the 1lb thing, that's a good chunk of weight gone, effortlessly (maybe)

and I don't do cardio...I have and might occasionally...but typically do not. I have nothing against it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom