Health Freaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Hey, any health freaks on this forum, do any of you know a good active health forums, that talk about different diets and people problems etc?

I know quite a bit about health and dieting myself. In fact, I'm currently on a very effective dieting system and exercise plan to bring my body fat percentage down to athletic levels.

It's embarrassing sometimes how little people know about nutrition or exercise for that matter.

I think we should make a nutrition/health/fitness section on these forums, it'd be really good.

But for another forum, I'd recommend the World Fitenss Forums:
Fitness, Health, Wellness, Exercise, Weight loss, and Nutrition - WorldFitness Training Forum

I know a lot about health and exercise. But there is a difference between knowing and practicing.

I have a wealth of useless knowledge... comes from being a bookworm throughout my life.

Im also currently on a strict diet and exercise regimen. I'm done with the bulking up. I'm trying to get ripped now. So far it seems to be working fairly well.

I had help from a dietician at work who's a friend of mine.

Well, sense most of you are on diets im gonna give you what i was gonna ask... two years ago i was around 225 and 6'2 and i lost alot of weight and got down to 179 in about 3 months of working a nite job because i was moving constantly and wasnt even dieting. well now ive gained the weight back after 2 years and now i'm 6'3 and 230... the only reason i gained it back, cause ive been jobless awhile and depressed and really didnt care anymore. and i ate fast food every night... we're talkin like 3 burgers and a fry EVERY night. its really bad. but now on my 3rd day, im cutting out fast food completely. i'm eating more healthy, like buying lunch meat and making home-made subs etc... im just cutting out grease and stuff i thought if i cut out fastfood it would help me out alot... and also cut out coke etc.. and just drinking Gatorade and juice... and eating fruit... and doing 30-45 minute cardio each day. with doing all this do you think i could get back down to 200 pounds and look good, i know ill still look soft and not really tone just doing cardio.. any input

I am pretty sure you could ask any health, exercise or diet question on this forum and get a top notch answer.

Drink nothing but water (Maybe vitamin water)
Multi Vitamin everyday
No meat other than turkey or chicken
Unsalted nuts are good
Run like ****, at least once everyday, least for 25 mins, no walking until end, as cool down.
Stretch before and after exercise

Don't even get me started on free weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom