headphones for mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
hey guys

i recently got an mp3 player, the sandisk sansa e200 i believe, and i love it! it plays both video and music... and is expandable.. anyways..

the sound that the player produces is very good. the headphones are also pretty good. the only problem is that they're not very comfortable... they're the kind that fit in the ear, but they're kinda big... so it hurts after only a short while...

can anyone recommend good headphones for an mp3 player that not only sound good, but are comfortable as well. please don't recommend $200 headphones by senneiser or some ridiculous price... baller on a budget here :p

thx for your help

those don't appear to be available in Canada.

(they're also a bit too expensive :D ... maybe around US$20... nothing too fancy..)

they do look really good though, great reviews...

more suggestions please!

I just went to my local target and bought some cheap phillips clip on ear buds. They work great for me and have stood up to some punishment. Too bad i cant say that about my ipod...

In that case, just go to an electronics store and get a name brand pair. Nothing like Coby or radioshack crap. Brands like Koss, Sony, Philips, and AudioTechnica.

Sound wise, you really aren't going to get much better than the originals. Comfort is the only thing left to consider. Try them out... if you dont like them... take them back!

lol, ok thx guys.

one more question, i noticed different headphones are louder than others. the ones that came w/ my mp3 player (and other ones from other mp3 player..) sound nice and loud, but i have these other ones, which are a bit bigger, they don't sound so loud. i think they have different power ratings or something.. i donno how they work. anyways, what special type do i look for for an mp3 player..

i assume those humungo ones won't sound so loud on my tiny mp3 player.. probably doesn't give enough juice for those big ones...

i could be wrong :D

under $20, koss and philips are good (already mentioned)

i'm pretty sure sennheiser has under $20 earphones too, just not sure if they're good or not

oh i found the shure headphones.... $100 the cheapest ones.. lol

ya i believe those are out of my range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom