Headed out for a few days..

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Going on a road trip of sorts with my family to visit my grandma is Arkansass...haha whoopie:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I love visiting her, she's my grandma but she lives about 40 miles north of nowhere. I'm used to living out in the middle of nowhere, but this is another level. There is LITERALLY NO civilization anywhere around there...and she lives in the heart of the Ozark (note what "ozark" is spelled backward:p) mountain chain on the tippity top tip of a 2,800 foot mountain in a county that is recognized as having more black bears in the county than people. Thankfully we aren't visiting during the snow season because we've been snowed in on top of that God forsaken mountain before haha, it's not something I wish to revisit. It definitely makes going to town an adventure in a county that can't afford guard rails on its roads, my ass cheeks are clamped together the whole ride down. But on the plus side the scenery is beautiful so I plan on taking some pictures and getting a few time lapses and stuff so maybe there's a silver lining to the cloud, that is if the cloud isn't floating to far below her house to find it:(:p

Anyway wish me luck, hope to be back late Sunday. Y'all stay safe;)

Back
Top Bottom