Head-on Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang dude, I am glad your doing fine after that minor accident.
Atleast your not in a cast right about now and have a screwed up camera making you cry....
Just this past weekend it snowed here in south georgia, I had came out of a church building that morning and fell on some ice and landed on my back.

I had a my DXG 565V in my hand and it landed in the street, luckily there was scratches or damages and still functions!
I would have lost it if my favorite camcorder had gotten torned up. really.

ouch! that hurts for sure! Glad the camcorder is no worse for the wear too. What part of GA are you from? I live in Athens :D

I live here in augusta ga, but originally I came here from florida.
If it's ok with the mods I'll post some pics of the snow recently .
Luckily we didn't have a ice storm that would really been a problem since about 6 years ago.

There seems to be a lot of people here in the south! We need to have a TF South "rendezvous"

Pretty shocked you're not more hurt looking at the wreck, and concidering the relatively high speed of the head on collision.

Lucky about your Camera, too. I don't think Canon build there camcorders (atleast there consumer ones) like they do there DSLR's. I think if i dropped my HF200 on the carpet from any fair height it'd be damaged..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom