HDD Price have become INSANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a couple of 4TB Seagate external drives from officeworks for $300 each
Pulled the drives out of the external cases and now use them in my PC.
I was surprised officeworks of all places would actually have a decent price on something.
What's even better is these drives are 7200RPM XT drives, which tested at ~180MB/s

I really would do that, unfortunately I have no idea what that is :p

Its simple you turn on a 3 piece speaker set with loud bass, increase it pass 50% volume.
Next turn on pure epic classics of light or Hard rock, drink monster shots or Ghetto style cherry grape kool aid.

"Magic done" you are fully awake and you will not loose any more critical data, execept for hearing loss, and maybe whatever people in home running for the door 9 hours later. ;)

Joke aside from that, How to disable and re-enable hibernation on a computer that is running Windows
That should get you rolling, thats what those 2 guys were talking about.

Hibernate doesn't help that much, I just wish prices would come down, drastically... I would so buy a 4TB, but I hate the idea of that single drive failing with no way to back it up... Hopefully I can find some 2TB drives cheap and put those in RAID1....

after installing some of my old games:
rise of nations
rise of nations thrones and patriot
stronghold crusader
stronghold legends
battle for middle earth 2
battle for middle earth rise of the witch king

I have no room left :( and still need to install a few more games

after installing some of my old games:
rise of nations
rise of nations thrones and patriot
stronghold crusader
stronghold legends
battle for middle earth 2
battle for middle earth rise of the witch king

I have no room left :( and still need to install a few more games

I dont know if it helps and you dont mind using something that is in used conditioned.
But check out ebay and amazon.com for sata 60gb-250gb's western digital and seagate and hitatchi.

I agree with yami about you putting those games on there, but you could do better than that.
Take out 3 of those games and that should cut out about 40gb's worth of space.
Give windows 7 some breathing room to work around and do what it does best.

I could probably fit all my currently played games on my 120GB SSD, with Office, and a few other programs I frequently use with room to spare. BUT I keep Origin Games folder, Valve, and other huge games like Skyrim on my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom