Hawks Win!!!

haha...

looks like Hossa can FINALLY STFU

friggen baby

Gotta give him some credit for persevering. He said no to huge big-dollar contracts with other teams just for the sake of his name on a Cup ring and now he finally has it.

I really am not a big hockey fan at all but I am just glad that stupid philly didn't win after that Boston Series. I really could care less and haven't watched a hockey game in probably 10 years or so (well actually I did go see a few Tampa bay and Ottawa games in the playoffs in 05-06 cuz my previous boss owned the senators and we got free ice side seats for all the games in tampa) but I am from Boston and hearing about that non stop made me sad even if I don't like hockey.

NE WAYZ GRATS ON THE CUP :D:D:D

I am going to Chicago tomorrow to visit family and friends, so this should be a fun trip. My dad has been a Blackhawks fan his whole life and so have I. This is pretty sweet.

I really am not a big hockey fan at all but I am just glad that stupid philly didn't win after that Boston Series. I really could care less and haven't watched a hockey game in probably 10 years or so (well actually I did go see a few Tampa bay and Ottawa games in the playoffs in 05-06 cuz my previous boss owned the senators and we got free ice side seats for all the games in tampa) but I am from Boston and hearing about that non stop made me sad even if I don't like hockey.

NE WAYZ GRATS ON THE CUP :D:D:D

Yeah, Boston getting trampled like that after one game away from eliminating the Flyers was just sad and on a certain level it was kinda pathetic too. Hopefully they'll do better next season.

Back
Top Bottom