Having your tire come off doing 70 on the highway...

I think the stress relieving gift to myself if that happened to me wuld be having the car dismantled not detailed!

i have a full sized spare on the seat.. on my BM it was a full sized spare with a BMW alloy (it was different to the alloys actually on the car, but it was an alloy!), on my daewoo i just didnt bother with a spare.. if it broke down the cost of a new tyre was more than its worth! lol.. and on the pug i had one of those silly spares..

A Similar thing happend to me and my dad.We were coming back from camping when we were doing about 80 (Kmh) and the tyre off the trailer fell off. LOL,Its kinda scary when you hear a deathly whine and then you see a tyre bouncing in front of you.

lol,good times,good times.

1) pics or it didn't happen

2) compact spares do suck, and if I ever decide to drive I'm just gonna buy a full sized spare.

Yeah, Someone stole the motha fu**in spare within minutes of it falling off. How retarded is that sh*t!?!?!

had a few to drink. bare with me.

yeah, Im getting a new full size spare in the morning as well as my audio system put in.

A Similar thing happend to me and my dad.We were coming back from camping when we were doing about 80 (Kmh) and the tyre off the trailer fell off. LOL,Its kinda scary when you hear a deathly whine and then you see a tyre bouncing in front of you.

lol,good times,good times.

We've had our trailer fall of twice (90-95kph), and had a collapsible table fall off our roof once lol. (100kph)

It's amazing how some people can still manage to keep the car going straight when everything else seems to be falling off.

About a year a go I lit up and issued a pull over on a pair of teenage kids roughly 19 years of age in a Denali. (Quite a large SUV). The driver was on his 3rd strike and was not ready to serve the steep prison sentence that comes with it, so the pursuit began. During the course of the pursuit he lost 2 of his 4 tires which were at the end of the pursuit, Sitting on the axels, as well as the vehicle catching on fire. I will say this kid could drive with no wheels. Was the scariest day of my career as it was my first pursuit, and first time having to take a life.

Your were very lucky Ghost. I've seen some people not be as fortunate as you were because they simple didn't know how to counter it.

I was directly behind a cement truck when one of it's rear tires blew. I damn near came out of the seat when it went BOOM! There were bits and pieces of tire flying everywhere with about a three foot section of tread flying right over the top of the car. It was quite an exciting ride!

It's amazing how some people can still manage to keep the car going straight when everything else seems to be falling off.

About a year a go I lit up and issued a pull over on a pair of teenage kids roughly 19 years of age in a Denali. (Quite a large SUV). The driver was on his 3rd strike and was not ready to serve the steep prison sentence that comes with it, so the pursuit began. During the course of the pursuit he lost 2 of his 4 tires which were at the end of the pursuit, Sitting on the axels, as well as the vehicle catching on fire. I will say this kid could drive with no wheels. Was the scariest day of my career as it was my first pursuit, and first time having to take a life.

Your were very lucky Ghost. I've seen some people not be as fortunate as you were because they simple didn't know how to counter it.

You shot the kid? o_O

Back
Top Bottom