Having some fun with my car.(illegal hehe)

joxley1990 said:
Yeah well I find that unacceptable and have reported that to your local police department!

Haha bet that got you!

There was a thing here called the Cruise, they met every thursday jusrt to show off their cars. Me and a load of my mates used to go and watch but it wasn't half rough, there were always police chases, I will try and dig up some old videos of it..

That looks fun though!

Wow you got me there lol, I was going to say you were an azz :p, try to dig up those old videos. What car are you getting arrizX??

Next saturday there is going to be a meet at the Toyota/Scion dealer, a lot of scions gather there I am going with a dude I just met to check out the rides and show mine :D

Looks like fun. That Accord didn't rape you, because even though it has 240 HP, it's a a lot heavier.

cabbspapp said:
Looks like fun. That Accord didn't rape you, because even though it has 240 HP, it's a a lot heavier.
Yeah but my car is heavy to. Hehe. Translation on the first video my friend was saying "what the hell you raped him, I didnt know your car was quicker off the line. It accelerates good", on the second one he said "Its ok its ok everyone saw us launch the same it was a good run and he didnt won by much".

Back
Top Bottom