having a pacemaker lead changed

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
man, have a bad day.....just found out that i need to have my pacemaker lead changed next wednesday. my lead broke so i need to do surgery to put a new one back in, i also need to replace the battery on it.i hope all goes well. wish me luck?

o wow, good luck, I hate surgerys i've had a few of them in the past and i gota get another one soon well for my gums (wisdom teeth) anyway lol. also I was wondering how long do those batterys last?

i am not really worried about the surgery, but i am more worried about whether or not they are going to make a mistake in the surgery causing a failure, do you think that it will happen. by the way the battery lasts around 10 years

PffffffffT!!!!

You dont need luck. Everything is going to work out just fine, dont worry ;)

Yo man, they are pro's, mistakes are one in a million there, and one just happened the other day :D

Your safe! :)

Edit-
Might I inquire your age?

ArrizX said:
Might I inquire your age?
yeah i wanted to ask that too but i was thinking he was born in 93 cuz of his numbers in his name but i dunno.

Lol wow I totally missed that.

However, that means he would be 10 or so. I doubt a 10 year old would be on the forum. When I was 10 I had no idea what a forum was. If he is 10 good for him for being so smart to early, LOL

My guess is he grauded, or got married in '93. Something signifigant.

If he was born in 1993, then he would probably be 13 right now. But anyway, good luck with the surgery, I've went through them (not pacemaker ones, but just surgeries) many times, its nothing to really worry about... in a little while you'll be all better again.

Back
Top Bottom