Have Your House Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada, you can't go to a random person, and shoot them, or threathen them and make them give you their...car, boat, house, etc.

so much wrong with this statement i won't even comment on it..

anyways..

no doubt canada has a lot of flaws.. but, lets face it, its a lot better than the US :p

back on topic.................

WTF?!?!?!?!?!???!?!

thats intense id hate to be him... i wonder if it was a target or just some random guy... wonder if they knew he was like 80 or w/e

aliasaid said:
are you saying there are no guns in canada? there are more guns per capita in canada than the US... but i donno if thats registered guns, or all guns...
You may want to check your statistics on that statement. From what I read, there are about 7 million firearms in Canada and 222 million in the U.S. If evenly dispersed, 25% of Canadians would possess firearms while 82% of Americans would possess firearms.

And how do you count unregistered firearms? Will all the criminals with firearms please call in so we can get an accurate account? LoL!

I couldn't find a newer study than 1994 in the U.S., but at that time slightly more than 50% of all privately owned firearms were stored unlocked, and 16% of firearms were stored unlocked and loaded. People may be more safety conscious today, but I just couldn't find any statistics on that.

This thread started out about identity theft. Let's not hijack it to a political thread that will vaporize, please.

Dave :D

Well, I know lots of gun collectors. People collect guns, in fact, I have about 12 guns of my own. It's not like 8 in 10 people you see have a gun on them, so thats kind of exadurated.

^^ i remember that from somewhere.. no actual evidence, it could just be BS....

The General said:
Well, I know lots of gun collectors. People collect guns, in fact, I have about 12 guns of my own. It's not like 8 in 10 people you see have a gun on them, so thats kind of exadurated.
No exaggeration, the key words in that were "if evenly dispersed" so a comparison could be made. And I didn't say anything about carrying the firearm; I was talking ownership.

Oh, now back to identity theft. Excuse me!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom