Have you modified your logon screen? If so post an image!

luke127

The Ghost
Hey guys I was just wondering has anyone apart from me modified their logon screen?

I have an image of Boulder Beach Penguins as my start up image. I'll post an image later.

PS If I have posted this before than I am sorry. I went back to pg 5 of this section and didn't find anything with my username on it relating to this.

When I'm on 7 I make the logon screen background plain black - it actually looks really quite good.

No, because oddly enough I haven't cared to learn since XP. I live with my fiance and not a friend so I don't worry about a password until I take my computer somewhere else.

Login screen? What's that? :p I haven't used one of those in years.

Here's the closest thing to it that I have right now.

screenshot2012082122404.png

LOL. Trotter were you joking? I'll say yes to my own question. Anyways anyone else?

Actually no I am not joking. I do not use a login on my computer as it is in my house, in my office. No one messes with it and I have nothing to hide.

I originally had my phone set to require a security code but quickly got tired of having to put it in every time I wanted to do something with it. Now I just use GO Locker with the Dark Grunge theme.

Actually no I am not joking. I do not use a login on my computer as it is in my house, in my office. No one messes with it and I have nothing to hide.

I originally had my phone set to require a security code but quickly got tired of having to put it in every time I wanted to do something with it. Now I just use GO Locker with the Dark Grunge theme.

Oh okay then. But still what if someone stole it.....??

Back
Top Bottom