have you ever tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

azury

All Seeing Eye
have you ever tried to drink coke with milk?
heh, my stupid sister once tried to fool me and said it is tasty.. but the fact is that it really was!
I sound disgusting, right? but just taste.. a three quaters of coke and one quater of milk.. you may add some vodka if you are old enough ;)
heh, if you had the guts to taste it, tell me what you think.. :D

azury said:
have you ever tried to drink coke with milk?
heh, my stupid sister once tried to fool me and said it is tasty.. but the fact is that it really was!
I sound disgusting, right? but just taste.. a three quaters of coke and one quater of milk.. you may add some vodka if you are old enough ;)
heh, if you had the guts to taste it, tell me what you think.. :D

Sweetness, tryin that tonight! with the vodka of course. :)

heh, my friends said that is looks like a diarrhea medicine.. but I made all of them drink it like good boys :D

holy hell!! the little kids that used to live next door to me about 8 years ago used to drink pepsi & milk together, i thought it was the grossest thing that i'd ever seen, haven't really thought about it that much until i read this post, damn that's too funny.

Actually, it might be good like this: Coke, Milk, Vanilla Stoli. Who konws....

you know, I've posted this idea in an other forum. I get much more good reactions then I thought. but everybody keep changing it! ;) the original was just coke and milk, and I added vodka so it will fit growned ppl too..
now you added Vanilla Stoli, which I've no idea it is... heh.. but the basic stays, milk and coke.
will somebody tell me if he like it or not..? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom