Have you ever read something that made you feel stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNo I usually have to do something stupid to feel stupid. If I read something beyond my current knowledge level I will usually waste most of a work day trying to figure it out.

Yeah, i will do the same thing, Literally sit there staring at absolutely nothing trying to figure out what it meant and how to solve it. next thing its 6 and I have absolutely nothing done...man that will eat your nerves

Not meaning to make you feel bad but I have no interest in astrology and 17 and I can understand it enough to summarise:

They are researching the clustering properties of Ly??- radiating alpha particles (hydrogen) to find how space light entities are formed e.g. The sun. They use various theoretical maths formula's to correlate there data from five points (guessing five different observatories or five different dates?). As there data is theoretically calculated they add theoretical biases and contamination rates according to other peoples research. one plausible scenario seems to be that Ly alpha emitters occupy host halos of roughly the same mass as LBGs, but shine with a relatively low duty cycle of 6%-50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom