Have you ever been so bored...

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I am starting this "Have you ever been so bored that you ..." thread, and people can put in whatever weird stuff they have done when they were bored...I'll go first...

Have you ever been so bored that you went to the yahoo site and clicked on the exclamation point after the word yahoo just to hear it say yahoooo?

Have you ever been so bored that you did exactly what the original post said and laughed when it happened?

Yup.. I did.. and to be honest, I've NEVER done that until now.
Thank you.

Have you ever been so bored that you did exactly what the original post said and laughed when it happened?

Yup.. I did.. and to be honest, I've NEVER done that until now.
Thank you.

yeah,,,that's funny..i can't remember where i found out about that little treat, but every once in a while when i'm super bored i'll click on it just for the hell of it.

Have you ever been so bored that you reformat your computer for the complete hell of it?

lmao i never knew clicking on the yahoo exclamation mark did that
Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

LMAO Yes! I have done that..

I've even installed Linux to.. just to use it for say an hour to mess around, then reformat again.. lol.

I did that as well.

Have you ever been so bored that you turn on your computer and when its up and running, sitting on the desktop screen, you don't know why you turned it on?

Have you ever been so bored you actually solved a Rubik's cube?
Have you ever been so bored you read the Harry Potter books?
I know I have.

Have you ever been so bored you actually solved a Rubik's cube?
Have you ever been so bored you read the Harry Potter books?
I know I have.

Have you ever been so bored that you practiced solving a rubiks cube for 6 weeks. And when you finally did you were able to get your best time down to 48 seconds?

So far thats by best...Average is about a minute 20

Back
Top Bottom