have you been into deep?

I think that this is almost up there with the whole thought of what is there when you die and that kind of stuff. Like is there really a heaven? If not, what is it? Do we have to be there until the Universe is gone?

Also another thing that is fun to think about is the fact that what was there before the Big Bang Theory? Like I'm sure that there is something that would have been there before the Universe just randomly was

Well, you wouldn't be you, but you wouldn't be alive to know the difference. Someone else would just wake up instead of what could have been you, which, doesn't exist yet.

Same difference as to, where have you been for the past million or so years? Not here, thats where. You only came to be when you were concieved.

well, that really confirms there is no heaven, right? because if there was, according to many we start and end there, but if we are not there to begin with (as in we were nowhere) then when we go back there, we go to nowhere.

well, that really confirms there is no heaven, right? because if there was, according to many we start and end there, but if we are not there to begin with (as in we were nowhere) then when we go back there, we go to nowhere.
There are many different opinions. I don't think you can confirm that heaven does not exist. We we only know when we die. Or will we know? What if we just, well, die? This is where we start going round in circles I think.

There are many different opinions. I don't think you can confirm that heaven does not exist. We we only know when we die. Or will we know? What if we just, well, die? This is where we start going round in circles I think.

crap. now I"ll be thinking all night and I won't be able to sleep.

I try not to think about that sort of stuff too much, it will do your head in. What was was and what will be will be.

Back
Top Bottom