Have to reinstall again

X1337

Fully Optimized

grr. I tryed to install a mac theme. It told to me to restart and I restart and it work fine right. Than im like no!, I dont want this theme anymore. So I was uninstalling and it says restarting computer but at the same time the windows protective window came up and sayed your windows files are getting replaces blah blah blah.. so I chouldnt click ok becuase it was restarting and it messed up my theme.. the desktop didnt load.. so I ran the vista theme installer and installed that but ever since its been bad :(

Might as well give it a try if your so against doing a Reformat.

Reformating would prolly be a good idea anyways.

I do it once a month.

I format when I feel I need to... usually 1 month to 3.. NORTON GHOST FTW

I agree, system restore just eats up hard drive space for the likes of me. I don't even have it... running windows 2000 and all..
clipboard01hu7.jpg

Man.. imageshack is SLOW lately..

xguynameddavex said:
wtf are you saying that is a mean way? becuase that is bull crap man.. I like reformating I just dont like system restore. If u have a problem with that, well to bad :rolleyes:

dude, that time of the month? lol.

Im not saying anything all i was saying is that if your against reformatting enough to make a thread to compain about it, then it wouldnt hurt to try a system restore.

Dont be so defensive, i was only tryin to help.

xguynameddavex said:
dude, that time of the month? lol.

Im not saying anything all i was saying is that if your against reformatting enough to make a thread to compain about it, then it wouldnt hurt to try a system restore.

Dont be so defensive, i was only tryin to help.
well it sounded like you where trying to be smartA**

That sounded mean right there.. rember people see things in diffrent ways

Back
Top Bottom