Have Copyrights Gone Too Far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other day i was eating some cadbury chocolate and for some reason i bothered to read the back of the wrapper. i noticed this:

cadburywtfth0.jpg

apparently if i type like this i owe cadbury some money

what the heck is going on with copyrights? :D

no cause that movie was made in america it's spelled CORRECTLY as "COLOR" not colour so the movie is fine. :p

I recall somthing about a patent that craft put on craft dinners particular tone of orange so that other brands of mac and cheese were disolowed to emulate it.

nitestick said:
the other day i was eating some cadbury chocolate and for some reason i bothered to read the back of the wrapper. i noticed this:

cadburywtfth0.jpg

apparently if i type like this i owe cadbury some money

what the heck is going on with copyrights? :D

Bugger. I bet The-Artist-Formally-Known-As-Prince is going to be rather angry about that.

Nubius said:
no cause that movie was made in america it's spelled CORRECTLY as "COLOR" not colour so the movie is fine. :p

[RANT]lol. Hmmmm, I think you'll find the correct spelling is: "The language came from ENGLAND, that's why it's called ENGLISH, therefore, the way English people spell colour is correct"

(Also, we discovered Aluminium and named it, so you guys really do spell THAT wrong!)[/RANT]

LOL. Jk, you spell what you want, how you want..

EDIT: Oh, and I think it's preposterous that Cadbury's think they can copyright purple. If that's the case, Im going to copyright Magnolia. That'll [snipped] off all those Buy-to-let homeowners.....

mypic10.jpg

So what. Aussies and Yanks have different spellings for words. Big deal.

Back on topic please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom