Have a good Easter 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Yes, as the title says easter will be happening on 24th, but I am doing this a little bit early because I will be busy and offline all day until late 8pm or 9pm.

May you avoid sleeping in church tomorrow if you go and avoid the flying black king james bible by the preacher. :D
Also I know not everyone is religious on this site, I am hoping for a better turn around for those people who need it at this time of year, we all do after a few months from january....

Have a good one on easter and let us know how it went with you all.

Jesus_mac%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm sure the "what you last eaten" thread will be full of posts tomorrow. :p

I'm not very religious, but who cares, there's always the Easter Bunny.

Happy Pre-Easter to everyone! Put cameras everywhere, so you can find those eggs and basket!

I will be working this Easter but still plan on eating leftover ham. ;) At least i won't miss any egg hunts as my granddaughter is only six months old yet.

Unfortunately, no Easter supper for me and my family today. Pretty upset about it too... Due to my grandfather going to the hospital with unknown complications, we have decided to pass up Easter dinner, until he can be there with us. My girlfriend, daughter and I had our Easter Egg Hunt last week, since my girlfriend will be working tomorrow. Loved watching my daughter chuck the eggs overhead to "hide" them. :p Monday is when we'll be celebrating Easter with her family, and 11 nieces and nephews. :(

OMG I don't do big family dinners too hectic. it would make the food taste bad. seriously it would be hells kitchen with my family!!!! arrrgg....

I'm just gonna have a nice calm dinner with my hubby and sis and have some shells and special sauce. LOL. mmmmmm I love Italian food!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom