Has AVADirect scammed you?

It seems the guy in the thread posted at Hardforum has no business poking around inside a computer. . .

Well I'm still trying to work on it. I got all the old sata cables dissconnected and am getting the replacement ones in but I wil have to cut the heads off the old ones to get them out since the cables ties on the psu cables they are tied too have no space for me to cut the cable tie.
In all my years of working on cars, motorcycles, airplanes, computers, etc, I have never run into a cable tie that couldn't be properly cut and removed.

I just cut out the old sata cables I would have to remove everything from case to get them out and not skilled to do that so I'm cutting them out as much as I can.
That says it all right there.

It seems the guy in the thread posted at Hardforum has no business poking around inside a computer. . .

In all my years of working on cars, motorcycles, airplanes, computers, etc, I have never run into a cable tie that couldn't be properly cut and removed.

That says it all right there.

I Haven't been working on Cars very long though i have been fixing computer for about the past 8 years and i can vouch for you there,cable ties are *ALWAYS* Removeable...

Well I was planning on argueing some points but by the time I got through the whole thread I just don't feel like it. All I have to say is that there is no case here for a lawsuit and the OP is not going to convince anyone on this forum to agree with him -- mainly because we all have PC experience and it sounds like the people wanting to file the lawsuit don't have too much - if any.

Back
Top Bottom