Has anyone got any News on SETI@Home.

I don't know therefore aliens dot jpeg

Has SETI found any thing yet?

TBH No they haven't as far as I'm aware. I know their have been endless reports \ conspiracy around this such as the recent Aprils Fools just gone. People publishing story's ECT: TBH I wouldn't expect SETI to find anything and thats just my opinion. I read a good while ago SETI has protocols in place if they do find anything such as the American Government such as the president has to be informed since is USA based. Based on that alone I wouldn't expect them to announce anything TBH.

I think sentient beings are all over our galaxy and all over the universe. We just haven't evolved to the point where we can contact them or go for a visit.
Have faith that one day, some way, we will reach that point. Not in our meager life time, but some day.

I think sentient beings are all over our galaxy and all over the universe. We just haven't evolved to the point where we can contact them or go for a visit.
Have faith that one day, some way, we will reach that point. Not in our meager life time, but some day.

I totally agree with this you have no idea how much I really do.

Last edited:
Ironically NASA follows extreme Protocols and are under the National Security act.
Any contact is to be with held from public knowledge, and has been like that since 2 days after Roswell, not NASA obviously but withholding info.

As for SETI, you'd think any signals would be encrypted or undetectable with our archaic technology..

Ironically NASA follows extreme Protocols and are under the National Security act.
Any contact is to be with held from public knowledge, and has been like that since 2 days after Roswell, not NASA obviously but withholding info.

As for SETI, you'd think any signals would be encrypted or undetectable with our archaic technology..

I don't know much about NASA but from what little I do I don't really care for them much. Their is so much evidence of UFO and IMHO ET Life yes they do know but won't tell us or anyone.

Since the first atom bomb sighting have sky rocketed simply because IMO we had become of age and thus when NASA blocks video feed with sightings that cant be readily explained their just jerking people off. NASA as far as I know has got to be one of the biggest projects of its type and ET contact when they deny it or no response is just pure BS.

I don't know much about NASA but from what little I do I don't really care for them much. Their is so much evidence of UFO and IMHO ET Life yes they do know but won't tell us or anyone.

Since the first atom bomb sighting have sky rocketed simply because IMO we had become of age and thus when NASA blocks video feed with sightings that cant be readily explained their just jerking people off. NASA as far as I know has got to be one of the biggest projects of its type and ET contact when they deny it or no response is just pure BS.
Has nothing to do with NASA, it's the US GOV that won't let them say anything.

A BIG blast from the past! Was big into doing SETI but that was back in the early to mid '90'sHaven't done anything this century...perhaps I will give it a good look and see about getting back in to help

Well now that there's water in Mars hopefully this finds out who is using it.
Kinda reminds me of using Folding@home, I might give this a shot as long as there's no way for me to get hacked or have my other personal data used.

Back
Top Bottom