Harry Potter

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I'm an avid fan of the books. In fact before the 6th came out I predicted the death of head master I also predicted Harry getting with Rons lil sis. In the 7th book my prediction is Harry will die. So will his aunt and uncle *old magic* so will sirus I don't think he is dead though. Then I think Ron and heromine will live. But HARRY MUST DIE. Voldermort will die as well. Also you must remember that'll be an interesting site. Only voldermort can kill Harry only Harry can kill voldermort yet they can't use the wands since they have the same wand. Whets your projection. The 7th book will be by far the best. The 6th was so good I read it twice in a week. Then a third later on.
What do you think will happen, if you even read it

also its not a nerd book I know at thieving of the school year everyone was reading it from the star QB to the hottest cheerleader down to the geekest nerd. One

Nice little synopsis there Nik00117.

Though I don't read Harry Potter. That may spark my intrest though.

My loyalty is with the Baudelaire orphans. :D

Nik00117 said:
Whats yoru projection.
i have a epson Powerlite S3
lol
i think everyone will live (its a movie, not a book)
the book, i agree wit u
i only read the first 2, and i read them one night each. ;)

Jon Stewart's America was the only good book published this year (or it might have been last year)

Nik00117 said:
I'm a advid fan of the books. In fact before the 6th cameout I predicted the death of head master I aslo perdicted Harry getting with rons lil sis. In the 7th book my prediction is harry will die. So will his aunt and uncle *old magic* so will sirus I don't think he is dead though. Then I think ron and heromine will live. But HARRY MUST DIE. Voldermort will die as well. Also you must remember that'llbe a interseting site. Only voldermort can kill harry only harry can kill voldermort yet they can't use teh wands since they have the same wand. Whats yoru projection. The 7th book will be by far the best. THe 6th was so good I read it twice in a week. Then a third later on.
What do you thinkwill happen, if you even read it

Also its not a nerd book I know at thebeging of the school year everyone was reading it from the star QB to the hottest cheerleader down to the geekest nerd. One of the few books that I have ever since make such a impact on kids.

Well I don't think Harry will die because then that would kill the whole theory of "The Boy Who Lived". Yes, they can kill each other, regardless of their wands. They don't have the same wands, they just came from the same phoenix and unicorn. I mean, we all read the battle they had, so we know they can fight and kill each other with the wands. The fifth book IMO was the most revealing. They had Dumbledore giving him the whole reason WHY Voldemort really wanted to kill him. It's sort of like the Matrix, which is where I think you're getting the Harry dieing plot from. I agree, I wouldn't think Sirius is dead, it's strange how in only two books he worked his way into the reader's hearts, yet he died! I think she sorta tweaked out the plot with Snape finally breaking out, because he has been watching Harry's back throughout all of the books, but that was his responsibility from Voldemort. I've seen all the movies and read all the books, even though I've done that, the series remains a hobby until the end.... But either way, great review! Did you see the 4th movie? IT SUCKED. It was soooo damned Hollywood!!!

I say that one of the two, either ron or hermione will die. harry will live. Voldemort dies. Yeha, the 4th movie sucked. Where's dobby and winky? ludo bagman? Neville giving harry the gillyweed? Um, no. THe dragon part? NO, harry doesn't cling to a castle.... sigh. harry must not die. He must live. of course, it's all up to j.k. rowling...

Nik00117 said:
I'm a advid fan of the books. In fact before the 6th cameout I predicted the death of head master I aslo perdicted Harry getting with rons lil sis. In the 7th book my prediction is harry will die. So will his aunt and uncle *old magic* so will sirus I don't think he is dead though. Then I think ron and heromine will live. But HARRY MUST DIE. Voldermort will die as well. Also you must remember that'llbe a interseting site. Only voldermort can kill harry only harry can kill voldermort yet they can't use teh wands since they have the same wand.

1st, thank u for telling me what happens in the next book since I haven't got the time to read it yet! That's just a heads up so that u might like write *spoilers* in there so others don't have to read if they don't want to.
But it really doesn't matter to me since I already knew that Dumbledore will die. And harry and Rons sister wasn't too big of a surprise.

Harry might die in the last book. Voldemort will most likely die, but I'd think it would be cool if he would only like lose his powers, just like what happened the 1st time he tried to kill harry.

Harry Potter is good, but I got bored of the books by the time I started reading the Prisoner of Azkaban. Why? Because the Halo novels came out. :D:p

mammikoura said:
Harry might die in the last book. Voldemort will most likely die, but I'd think it would be cool if he would only like lose his powers, just like what happened the 1st time he tried to kill harry.

Where in the whole series does it insinuate that harry must die?

Back
Top Bottom