Harper Has Some Thing Important To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireFox said:
Oh really? I didn't try that....hmmm... [/sarcasm]

*tries it*

oh my god...it doesn't work. ;) just like it didn't work last time...and the time before that....

Edit: Actually decided to figure it out....had to use a handy program called "KSnapshot".

Ohh.... KDE .... :rolleyes::amazed::mad:

You can also use the Gimp to take a screenshot.

I got Ubuntu on last night. But I have not gotten around to configuring it yet.

I prefer KDE....GNOME was just too weird to me. I would like to get more into it...for now KDE seems fine:D

I likey my Mandriva 2007

I am beginning to like this OS.

I just swapt the motherboard from the MSI MS-6390 Motherboard to a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2 ver 1. And for the first time in about 7 years, I did not have to reformat the hard drive.

I've aslo ironed out some of the other problems I was getting like connecting to the internet and getting my sound card to work.

Well on my old Desktop I installed Ubunutu (old version). I'm currently typing this message on it. I'm actually quite happy that I can now use Linux, and attempt to learn a bit on it. My friend is going to be making me a network cable, so I can put this computer back into my room instead of having it sit out on the floor. My laptop (see sig) is wirelessly connected to my router and my desktop is connected via network cable. It will be pretty sweet once I actually have two computers in a non-cramped space. Granted it's not like this room is cramped. Just kind of hard typing on the floor, but I thought I'd let you all know that I have gotten Linux to dual-boot with Windows XP on this machine (may post specs later in an edit). Awesome. Hope people can help if I manage to screw this up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom