Hardware problem after system restrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0mmun1st4lyf3

In Runtime
well i was using system restart cause i messed up this game.. :( then when it was retreaving the files, a msg said some kind of registry key has to be brought bak , and it was successful. and so the computer restarted, but that windows loading thing wasn't there and the computer basically just froze at that point. you know that one it says "windows xp PRO" and u see a little green bar loading under it? well thats where it didn't show and it froze in that state..

Looks like a corrupted hard drive... but if you are posting on the same computer (can get windows to boot) then im not sure of the problem.

well im using my sister's computer lol, no i haven't tried good config, how do you do that?

actually , i waited a couple minutes, and it displayed some words saying that the system/windows folder has a file missing, and i need to repair it with the windows cd, so im gona try that.

Ya, ive had a problem with my old hard drive i fixed it by replacing the hard drive. It froze everytime i got to a certain point in the intro video of battlefield 2. I think it was due to me installing windows way to many times on that hard drive. Thats your hard drive ****ing up for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom