hardware CPU load monitor?! does such a thing exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.VH

Solid State Member
I have seen accessory's for your drive bay that have characters that dance to the music you are playing on your desk top so why cant i find a simple as a graphic display of CPU usage!? I have looked on refrozenCPU.com, newegg.com, tigerdirect.com, and so many other websites that i have never even herd of that now my head hurts! does any one know why i can't find anything?

Fan Controller

you mean like these? hopefully you live in the us because the shipping is really cheap and they got beter prices than newegg, on most things.

BTW this is my favorte e-tailer

I think there are macros for the G15's LCD panel that do this, so I would think that any case LCD could do the same with proper programming.

You are wanting something that shows the load on the CPU, like the Performance meter on Task Manager, correct?

Quote Trotter: "You are wanting something that shows the load on the CPU, like the Performance meter on Task Manager, correct?"
Exactly! but i cant seam to find anything that does just that or that at all... and the only reason that i find the task manager useless is because if your are in an fps or such like you cant see that unless you have duel display and i do but most programs blank the second screen... and i did actually see the g15 but i already have to many keyboards +its a tad bit expensive if all i am going to use it for is looking at the cpu %... it would be great if i could get just that Chinsy looking lcd on the front of my case...

if you wouldve taken time browsing my link you would've seen this

L.I.S 2 Premium Silver / Red (Out of Stock)

i think that is what your looking for

I like this alot. I think this would be a nice addition
to the computer i want to build. I love that it's skinable,
and some of the other features such as msg alarm and email
checking is pretty cool.
I don't mess much with meters and such to read performance.
That most i ever used was a thermometer cause i was trying
to overclock a while back and i barely had fans inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom