Harddrive Low Space?

Camelia

BSOD
The other day, I was downloading a movie from Veoh. A balloon boped up and said something like "low harddrve space." It also mentioned something like please delete unused files to free up space. My harddrive is 60 GB Harddrive. Only 23 GB are uses, thats not even half. Here it what it says:

Used Space: 23.5 GB
Free Space: 751 MB

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nudistislandgirl/478594379/

well you've got very low disc space, since its only showing 24gigs then you need to partition the other half or so, follow these steps start>control panel>administrative services? (its administrative something)> then local disk management> and you should see the harddrives and cdroms listed, select the harddrive>now on the graph you should see blue which is the 24gb, and black which is unpartitioned >right click on black>partition that space, any questions ill have to answer later, im at school and cant get to this from school, that was all from memory :), good luck hope you get it figured out

I went to the administration thing in Contol Panal and think I found haddrive but not sure what to do and now I'm confused.

It should show 2 drives, one should say full other empty, go to my computer and you should have 2 drives C, and probably like E.What do you have posted when you open my computer. hit screen capture and post a pic.

ok now I see, Check the D drive, click it and it will say one of 2 things, a box saying it is a system recovery drive, or it will say that there are just files inside it post what it says.

Back
Top Bottom