Happy Thanks Giving 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
b0dge said:
Ah, I see. We used to do a Harvest Festival at junior school. You guys go at it a bit more seriously than us though!!

Thanks.
oh yeah i sort of forgot that thanksgiving is just an american thing. hahah thats kindof strange to think about. so what, do you guys just not do anything for today or what?

Lord AnthraX said:
It's our excuse to eat a-lot of food ;)
Considering that my after paying my car rego last week and just living on 2 minute noodles and what's left in the fridge for the last 7 days, I am looking forward to it.

Happy thanksgiving

ok so who is going to have a happy thanksgiving today? I know i'm not my parents are working so we aint getting turkey and i hat my gf's dad right now so i cant go over anyway i want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving hohoho. Anyone thinking of camping out for Blitz tommorow? or target?

:( i'm not havign a good one. I had to choose to spend it with one of my divorced parents, I chose my mom since my brother and sister went with my father. He is angry at me now.

We had Boston Market for Thanksgiving, we're poor :(

Yay

Thanksgiving is winding down here now, ate around 4:00 I think, then took a long walk outside with the dog. Came in watched about 15 minutes of Seinfeld and unitentionally took a 2 hour nap, twas nice. :)

Hope everyone is having a nice time.

My Thanksgiving went well. Slept in a little, then got ready and headed out. Everyone met at Golden Corral (the one here is great). Got to give my folks their birthday gifts (dad - 14th, mom - 22nd).

Headed back home to get a couple of things and pick up the cake I had made (yes, I cook, and am good at it), then headed over to the sister-in-law's. Had a good tech conversation with my daughter's boyfriend, ate some sandwiches, had desert, and watched "Over The Hedge".

Dropped by my wife's cousin's place, gave her her birthday present, and talked for a couple of hours.

Came home, spent some time on here, played some BF2 (had a good few rounds... killed more than I died), and now I'm about to head to bed.

I hope everyone at least was able to be thankful for all that they have been blessed with. Just think, to even post here means you have been blessed with a computer, internet access, electricity, and shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom