Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just that, they have the problem with neutrent seepage from the dead bodes an you get great crops near it, there is one down side people don't like to eat food grown with human manure.
Not here. By law all bodies must be embalmed, sealed in a coffin, then sealed in a concrete vault. Most vaults are lined with something, from PET to steel. Water doesn't even get in to the body for many, many years.

Glad you liked it, Preacher. The cemetery behind my house is nice, with flat gravestones (bronze plaques) and a mausoleum on the hill. The big one up from me is cool because it is old and has some pretty funky headstones in some parts of it.

Ah OK in the uk you get embalmed stuck in the box an buried, non of that fancy jazz you got going on.

Be sure to post pics of your new gaff trotter I would love to see it.

this is my haunted porch i just took this afternoon
IMG_0448.jpg

those 2 big tombstone's stakes broke, so i had to use rocks, n the **** small breeze blows them down!

so this is my haunted porch entre, there was a black cloth that hangs off the wall in front of the door, but it fell down too much. I used gray duct tape to hold them but no dice

IMG_0451.jpg

the porch, same black cloth, but this one hanged to the left of the web u see in this pic from the inside of the porch, not the outside

IMG_0452.jpg

this is were the candy basket sat. The bat fell off too many times, so i had it off the side n i rested it here for a good pic. That is the black cloth btw that fell earlier, the first one.

IMG_0453.jpg

this is my point of view from the porch

IMG_0454.jpg

this is a hand bought a day before halloween, so i can hid the doorbell from being rung, was a drag last year.

IMG_0455.jpg

this is the equipment i used. 2 Strobes, 1 blacklight, 1 boombox, 2 CDs, thread for the bat hanging which sucked btw. The fog machine i did not use this time, i tried dried ice which was cool, but didnt last very long. Yes i used extension cords, about 2 of them n 2 power strips, i really needed one. Had 2 blacklight bulbs, but 1 burned out. That is y used my blacklight i got for free in a fundraiser in 8th grade. The light post directly across my street messed up the whole blacklight glow idea, so i was very disappointed :(.

IMG_0458.jpg

All the candy was taken in about 45-50 minutes. I passed out 1-2 pieces of candy this years instead of 3 to 4 because that is how we ran out so fast last year with not left over cant for myself or to pass out. It went out pretty fast, but we had 4 bags of candy i didnt even know about!! So my mom is returning those, including the one in this pic.

finally to show myself for the first time, this is me. My glasses r dark due to tint. I am 5'10" weigh about 145 average.

IMG_0456.jpg

overall, this halloween was dull because of me not having enough time to prepare because i go slow. Plus, i wanted to do it all myself to my likeings, bad idea. I would say somewhat less kids came by but were very scared to get candy because of how i set up things. Me n my bro tried scaring them, i surprised 2 kids, 1 i failed lol. Big groups of kids came, i lost my glove then found. The reason there wasnt as many kids as i hoped was because of a big church Trunk-or-Treat at a church called The Grove that is like a mile away from me or so. I am going to retire early from scarying, after doing this for 7 years. I am considered a sophmore persay at RCC, so i have been doing this since 8th grade.

oh n here is my costume:

http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/360x360/1104056.jpg

im too lazy to put it on, because im trying to save myself time to do my essay that is due tomorrow (rough draft). I had a white light strobe blinking on my whole body so it was a very scary sight for kids n teens. Not too many teens this year :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom