Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Happy Halloween everybody!!!

If I trick or treat, anyone want to give me a new motherboard and CPU so I can actually have a working PC (this 900Mhz Celeron isn't cutting it.... takes about 5 minutes or more to get logged into tech-forums. lol.)

Found this online a few min ago.... fitting for this thread, lol.
ocz_halloween_sm.jpg

Yup Happy Halloween everyone...And i'm not so sure about that Motherboard and CPU..Heck, if I got new ones I'd probably use them myself. Have fun trick-or-treating though...I wish I could still do that..
53iwz9t.gif
:D

I hate halloween. Its just an excuse for shameless beggars to try to blag something off you.

halloween is actually an excuse to dress up and have fun. those shameless beggars you refer to are usually small children. sounds like you need to lighten up.

this thread is about happy halloween, not about hating it. why dont you go blog your heart out somewhere else about how halloween makes your vag!na hurt. and dont forget to slit your wrists.

halloween is actually an excuse to dress up and have fun. those shameless beggars you refer to are usually small children. sounds like you need to lighten up.

this thread is about happy halloween, not about hating it. why dont you go blog your heart out somewhere else about how halloween makes your vag!na hurt. and dont forget to slit your wrists.

Loll....burn..He even edited his post...Nice one bobo. :laughing:

ill be going to Wal-Mart later after 4pm from Cold Stone to pick up Hellgate: London.

ill take pics of my haunted porch n show u guys later. I got to go to work now, see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom